Muhammad N. West

Topic: Physical Therapy

Essential Question: What is the best way for a physical therapist to help an athlete successfully return to basketball?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Interview 1 Reflection

What is the most important thing I learned from the interview and why?
- Possibly the most significant thing I have come to understand from that interview is that he had a lot to say and I had trouble following note-wise. However I did ask him to slow down at times so I wouldn’t miss what he was saying. Having been in the same position I was in he didn’t mind much and was pretty cool about it. Yet it concerns me that stopping the conversation may discourage the interviewee from a breathe easy vibe. So what I got out of this is that I should maybe bring a tape recorder so the interview can talk freely and I myself feel more at ease knowing I can listen back on the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment