Muhammad N. West

Topic: Physical Therapy

Essential Question: What is the best way for a physical therapist to help an athlete successfully return to basketball?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Hour Presentation Student Assesment

1) I would give myself a P
2) The one thing I think I did well on the 2 Hour Presentation was content because I was able to talk past the thirty minute requirement without repeating anything.
3) What I think I did well on this project was most likely the interviews. I asked very specific questions that pertained to my goal and got a lot of information out of them. What I could have done better on was the research checks. I had great sources but there many of the times when they were too informative and I should have spent more time finding some that directly concerned my eq.
4) EQ is "What is the best way for a Physical Therapist to help an athlete successfully return to basketball?" and my best answer for it is to instruct proper body conditioning.
5)  The last month of culminating events has not changed my answer for my EQ. Actually it has created a more solid basis and given more reasons why the answer I chose is the best one.
6) A suggestion I have for improving the senior project is maybe putting the 20 minute presentation closer to the two hour as the feeling you get from the 20 minute is still fresh in your mind.
7) For the overall senior project I would give myself a P+ because I have met with every requirement and that is what my current grade for it is,

No comments:

Post a Comment