Muhammad N. West

Topic: Physical Therapy

Essential Question: What is the best way for a physical therapist to help an athlete successfully return to basketball?

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Product

The product of my senior project that has been the most prominent so far is my ability to talk to professionals. I have noticed that there is improvement in the way I present my knowledge and understanding of my topic. If compared with a time before my senior project, a difference of how strongly and detailed my speech can be seen. This growth can be said to be derived from my service learning, interviews, and science fair. It is in those situations that has pushed me into becoming better at sifting through the knowledge in my head and transitioning them effectively into "to the point" sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment