Muhammad N. West

Topic: Physical Therapy

Essential Question: What is the best way for a physical therapist to help an athlete successfully return to basketball?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Art Project Poster Presentation


Effort
- I first sketched out a silhouette of a human running. Then I began filling in each body part seen here. This  part was the most time consuming as I had to search for images of the body part so I could refer to when I drew them. Afterwards I finalized the drawing by tracing it in a bold pen. This was done so the picture could be scanned clearly onto the computer for photoshop. I had planned to use photoshop from the start to color the picture professionally. I also used it to scan my hand written labels.
Depth
- The idea behind this poster was to symbolize the goal of physical therapy, which is to restore the body's range of motion and ability to function independently. I decided to use a man running because it generally indicates good health. Yet as you can see there is something abnormal about this man. The reason being is that all of his body parts are afflicted with different reasons to go see a Physical Therapist.

1 comment:

  1. How did you make this? With regard to label, this is a presentation issue. Change your label on this post.

    ReplyDelete